This is an IBM Automation portal for Digital Business Automation products. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Please use the following category to raise ideas for these offerings for all environments (traditional on premises, containers, on cloud):
Cloud Pak for Automation - including Business Automation Studio, Business Automation Insights
Business Automation Workflow (BAW) - including BAW, Business Process Manager, Workstream Services, Business Performance Center, Advanced Case Management
Content and Capture Services - including Filenet, Automation Document Processing, Daeja, Navigator, Content Collector, Enterprise Records, Business Automation Content Analyzer, Datacap, Automation Mobile Capture, Content Manager OnDemand, IBM Content Manager
Automation Decision Services (ADS) - including ADS, Operational Decision Manager
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
IBM Blueworks Live
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
MS Word export has several improvement opportunities which I will consolidate into this ticket as follows:
1) Decision Model and Matrix option to include this within the exported MS Word documentation
2) Legend needs to be captured with included model diagrams.
3) Business may need to include some non-model related content in the documents for immediately publishing when exported from Blueworks Live. Request is to allow users the ability to include non-model related sections at the beginning and end of the MS Word document.
4) Template improvement removing generic untagged template styling, being consistent with spacing between section using the normal style/tag or include the white spacing within the style settings. How this is coded needs to be soft code versus hard coding (These are not individually coined terms). Basically needs to be soft coded in a manner the word processing software can adjust the code via it auto template feature rather than hard coded which would prevent the auto template feature from functioning correctly.
5) Template improvement is expect to correct the font and font size changes between the users defined setting within Blueworks Live versus the redefined settings in the exported file. If this is still an issue after the template correction it would also need correction.
6) Milestone Print methodology refer to RFE ID 71667 might also provide the ability to include larger models within the document export.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.